Yay I finally signed up. I’ve been meaning to for a while now but I’ve just not gotten around to it but this month I was determined to participate. If it goes well probably next month too. Looking forward to it that’s for sure.
For those not in the know R.A.K is all about doing something nice for someone else. Us being book lovers sending them a book off their wishlist, looking forward to putting a smile on someones face Ahhh the book love.
My wishlist, I’m number 32 on the list of participants.
Here are the rules and click the pic above to get to the awesome host of the book love fest Book Soulmates.
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from