So my previous post is last weeks Sunday Stealing and as I like most of this weeks questions as well, here is another round of Q&A
101. Name 4 things you always have with you. My phone, my body, my mind I hope and um bacteria apparently 5lb of your weight is just bugs that live in and on you. Yeah glad you learned that huh?
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have? Serious, why so serious? Well depends on what you consider serious and based on what I consider serious I’d say none.
103. What causes you to you admire people? Brains, decency, kindness, the ability to do things I can’t I admire skills.
104. Do you like sports? Yes I just don’t participate in any. UFC and Sumo wrestling rock.
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not? lmao I thought people got married had the honeymoon and then no sex ever again. Man I hope this questions is just worded badly. Would I yes, why? To be the rebel that I am.
106. What is your favorite male name? Bumblebee
107. Do animals go to Heaven? Well they are nicer than people so assuming there is a heaven I think it’s all animals and maybe a couple of people
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad? My dad dies almost 4 years ago the last few years of his life was just pain from cancer so I honestly can’t remember which depresses me more than this question even does.
109. What is your favorite hair style? A nice but loose Dutch braid.
110. Do you like your name? Yes
111. When was the last time that you quit your job? I’ve never quit a job
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think? Shit is it that time again.
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter? That is my life
114. What is the perfect day for you? Lots of sleep, food, sex and reading
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom? I don’t recall I get others to do it.
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why? No
117. Have you met anyone online? Yes and it was not a good idea
118. Have you ever smoked? No
119. Do you like celebrities? I don’t know any but from what I see and read no
120. Do you like traveling? Yes and would love to do a lot of it in the future.