Michael at Literary Exploration suggested this post after I took a peek at his top 10 author list. So here it is Michael my 10 authors who deserve more recognition.
1. Natasha Troop. Her talent blows me away and I’m dying to read her next book. I feel bad for those who haven’t had the pleasure of going omg I can’t believe that just happened. Literary horror that makes you desperate to and terrified of turning the page.
2. Jackie Gamber. Quality fantasy young adult. Coming of age and just plain smart. Jackie writes books that are different from many YA out there, her’s has substance.
3. Paul Cleave my fave New Zealand author. Paul is kind and sent me a signed copy of his book The Cleaner which is just brilliant. His books are a must read for me and should be for everyone.
4. Craig DiLouie I <3 you Craig. He was super kind and agreed to an interview when I heard about his book it sounded oh so good. Loved The Infection when I got to it, it’s a great zombie read and I look forward to more of his work.
5. Nicole Cushing. Damn just damn. I’ve read two of her stories and I am blown away by Nicoles imagination and originality.
6. Pavarti K Tyler I’ve read one book just one by Pav and a short story at that. It was all that I needed to say yes I will read your work because only Pav could make cannibalism sexy.
7. Spike Marlowe she got me to love a placenta love story. Beat that.
8. AJ Scudiere is my I admire the growth I’ve seen having read all but her new one. I appreciate that she has improved as an author and I always look forward to what I know will be an entertaining read.
9. Tony Bertauski writes good stories. I love his work and highly recommend his books. Indie that is done well Tony is an author I can point to and say he knows his stuff.
10. Steven Shrewsbury the man’s latest book is dedicated to me so yeah it should be checked out for that alone